Fancypants | Cloth Nappy 10s
Out of stock
R2 500.00 – R3 100.00
- 10 pack of Fancypants cloth nappies
- Includes 1 of each standard colour (custom combinations available – e-mail us your selection).
- One size: adjustable snaps make the nappy customisable
- Fit most babies from birth to potty training (approx. 3.5kgs to 17kgs)
- Comes with two micro-fibre or two bamboo-cotton inserts
- Soft, waterproof outer
- Lined with a plush 70% bamboo-30% organic cotton material
- Easy to use and wash
- Environmentally friendly
- FREE delivery within South Africa
Fancypants One Size Fits All Cloth Nappy | 10 Pack Variety
Locally designed and made, Fancypants reusable cloth nappies are made with a soft stylish waterproof outer fabric (available in eight snazzy colours), lined with a plush 70% bamboo-30% organic cotton material and come with two highly absorbent microfibre or bamboo-cotton inserts.
Unlike disposables, Fancypants nappies contain no harmful absorbency chemicals and are lined with a bamboo-cotton blend so that only natural materials touch your baby’s delicate skin. This means they are comfortable AND healthy for your baby.
Our Fancypants diapers are one-size-fits-all which means more savings for you. You only need to buy one size reusable cloth nappy from birth to potty training, not two or three different sizes depending on your little one’s weight. These cloth nappies have adjustable snaps along the waist and along the legs to grow with your baby.
Fancypants have been designed specifically with ease-of-use in mind. Simply stuff the insert inside the pocket of the nappy, place under baby’s bum and fasten it along the waist, similar to the way you would fasten a disposable diaper. The all in one design means no folding, no pinning and no covers!
Fancypants are designed for durability. These cloth nappies have strong durable snaps that will withstand constant use. They are designed for lots of washing (after all they are for baby’s bottoms) and can be line or tumble dried on a low heat setting and come standard with a one year warranty!
Fancypants cloth nappies are easy to wash: simply remove baby’s soiled nappy, throw any large nasties in the toilet and toss the dirty nappy into a dry bucket with a lid. When it’s laundry time, dump the contents of the bucket into the washing machine and relax because here comes the fancy part – the inserts agitate out of the pocket during the washing cycle so no need for you to remove them in advance and touch anything dirty! You may not appreciate that now, but once you start washing your nappies you’ll understand why this concept is so ingenious!
Along with all the above awesomeness, Fancypants are also environmentally friendly and good for your baby:
Re-usable cloth nappies are an easy way for you and your family to reduce your carbon footprint, one nappy at a time. Cloth nappy users can further reduce their environmental impact with Fancypants by:
- Line or air drying nappies wherever possible and avoiding using the tumble dryer
- Not washing above 60°C (Fancypants nappies only need to be washed at 40°C anyway)
- Reusing nappies on other children
- Ensuring your washing machine has an A rating for energy efficiency
- If your machine does not adjust the water volume to the weight of the load automatically, then always wash a full load
- Towels and other items of clothes can be added to make a full load
- If using liners – choosing natural flushable liners that biodegrade
- Using flushable, biodegradable wipes
- Using environmentally friendly cleaning agents/ detergents free of harmful chemicals
- We recommend using our soapnuts – a completely natural AND economical detergent alternative
- Selling or passing on your nappies when you are finished with them
We’ve all heard that disposable nappies can be harmful, but how so? The Guide to Less Toxic Products from the Environmental Health Association of Nova Scotia gives a simple summary:
“Disposable nappies consist of a plastic exterior, an inner super-absorbent layer treated with chemicals, and a liner. One commonly used absorbent chemical, sodium polyacrylate, can trigger allergic reactions. Disposable nappies may also contain dyes and dioxin, a carcinogenic by-product of the chlorine bleaching process.
A study conducted by Anderson Laboratories in 1999 and published in the Archives of Environmental Health found that disposable nappies release volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), including toluene, ethylbenzene, xylene and dipentene. All of these VOCs have been shown to have toxic health effects… with long-term or high level exposure.”
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.